Strong

Strong

Saturday, November 1, 2014

November 7th

Quote-"Honestly have you ever been honest with yourself" TERMINAL "DARK"

Demi's words- In life we often need to reevaluate where we are and the things that we're feeling. I remember hearing this lyric and thinking, wow, am i being myself right now or just trying to fit in to whatever society wants me to be? It's always helpful to remind yourself to always stay true to who you really are.

Goal- Discover yourself and don't compromise your values.


Being honest with myself and tuning into my body and mind is so foreign to me, i don't even know how or even where to begin. Reminding myself that i am in my own person is somewhat disheartening to me because i feel like i should meet the mold of society's standards. Discovering yourself is something that i don't even know what that entails. But i will eventually and teach other's to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment