Strong

Strong

Saturday, November 8, 2014

November 14th

Quote- "Let your conscience be your guide" PINOCCHIO

Demi's words- Your conscious is an inner feeling or voice that acts as a guide to your behavior. Through the years we've received so many lessons from our parents, teachers, friends, and colleagues. At the end of the day we only have those lessons and our instincts to ultimately tell us what's right for us.

Goal- Clear your mind and conscience by righting your wrongs-no matter how small.


My self-consciousness affects me a lot, i let it control a good chunk of my life. I don't really know what's right for me because i've spent so much time going off of what others are doing and saying. I believe that i can read people's minds meaning i think they know what they think about me just by looking at me. I need to learn how to focus on myself without my inner voice chiming in, and just learn how to think for me and only only me and be okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment