Strong

Strong

Thursday, October 9, 2014

poems i've written in the last couple of days

Do you guys like reading my poems? I get some page views on them but just want to make sure instead of boring you all :)


Walk around
Day after day
Longing for food
Or lack thereof
Nothing is simple
Inside my brain
My head is full of so many thoughts
Totally immune
To the everlasting
Numbness that consumes me
Immune to the simple fact
This could easily destroy me
Walking around
Year after year
Longing for food
Or lack thereof 




I can't do this anymore
I can't live life
Seeking an invisible vision
That will never come
Three years later
Still haven't gotten
What i so badly crave
I don't even remember
What i'm searching for
I can't stop
Even though
I will never be satisfied
With what i so badly
Once sought 




I want to do better
I want to live life freely
Like we all were created
For freedom
Freedom from the devil's hand 

No comments:

Post a Comment