Strong

Strong

Saturday, October 4, 2014

October 9th

Quote- "There is only one way to avoid criticism: say nothing, be nothing, do nothing" ARISTOTLE

Demi's words- You can't please everyone and you're not supposed to. I've taken alot of criticism and even read horrible comments on the internet, but i can't let that bring me down. I have to keep being who i am for the people in my life that matter and that will be enough.

Goal- Don't try to please everyone, just focus on pleasing yourself. If someone is over-criticizing you, don't feed into them by responding.


When i was being bullied, i have never really spoken up or stood up to them because i felt i deserved it so i just let them say and do whatever they wanted. I was definitely upset for a while and it lead to my diagnosed depression and anxiety. Now i've gained perspective on the issue and i realize that i do not deserve it. No one deserves anything like that and it needs to change. I have never responded to negativity even to this day but i have begun to stand up to bullying and showing everyone the effects it can have on people. Anti-bullying is what i stand up for. What do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment