Strong

Strong

Saturday, October 11, 2014

October 15th

Quote- "God didn't do it all in one day. What makes you think you can?" UNKNOWN

Demi's words- No matter how hard you work it's really important to take breaks. Stand up, stretch your muscles, have a five-minute meditation, and quiet your mind. When you go back to whatever you're doing you will be more productive. When i spend a sixteen-hour day at the studio it's so easy to lose myself in my work because i love what i'm doing. It's really important that i stand up and get some air. It makes me feel better and keeps my work fresh.

Goal- Recharge your battery by taking a moment for yourself each day.



It's hard for me to listen to my body, i tend to push my body more than i know it should be pushed. You need to learn to accept your body physically and mentally in order to love yourself. Easier said than done i know. When i feel so physically worn out from doing eating disorder behaviors i still logically know when i'm shaking and feeling really fatigued that that is the breaking point for me to eat something. I know that i can't live without food for a day. I eat everyday even if it's very small because i know that my body physically won't last all day. I'm logical about what my body can and can't handle (to an extent). It's important though to learn to focus on your body physically and mentally in order to accept yourself. I don't really know how to accept myself let alone love myself but i eventually one day and i'm thankful for that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment