Strong

Strong

Monday, September 1, 2014

Update

Hello everyone! Nothing much to update on but we have a 4 day weekend because it's labor day and Tuesday is teacher's inservice so more weekend for me! I've done nothing productive so far but i've lost weight! I was 97 for a while but now i'm 95.7! Yay! It's weird because i've actually been eating a couple hundred calories more in the past week but i've been exercising more so that's probably it. I've been doing alot of situps and when i flex i see abs but i don't really care for a six pack but situps burn calories so that's all i'm worried about.

My brother is in middle school football this year since he's in 7th grade and Friday night he was in a scrimmage and someone rolled on his knee and he tore a ligament in his knee and for the last couple days he's been using crutches and it's funny cause my mom said that when he was younger he'd always ask for a pair of crutches. She also says that when he asked for them he used to say crunches :) Also my youngest brother he turned 8 on the 29th and he's obsessed with mine craft so my mom renovated his room into a mine craft room! The walls are gray and there's posters of the mine craft characters and all his bedding is minecraft and it's really cool. It looks very clean and his bed looks way bigger because he used to have all these stuffed animals piled up on there and i honestly don't know how he used to sleep comfortably but i guess little kids sleep anywhere.

Tomorrow my mom and dad work so my brothers and i will be home alone so i'm excited for that because i don't have to eat. Which is the absolute opposite of my brother because now that he's on those crutches he goes anywhere he can like a couple days ago he went to my mom's hair appointment just to get out of the house like desperate much? When i'm the complete opposite i can stay in the house for 2 days and not get bored. Shows how different we are it's really weird how different we are

What are you guys doing for labor day weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment