Strong

Strong

Sunday, September 7, 2014

September 13th

Quote- "If you don't want to slip up tomorrow, speak the truth today." BRUCE LEE

Demi's words- Each one of us has told countless lies, big and small-i suppose it's human. Even if you just tell one smallest lie, be direct with yourself right away, come clean, and apologize.

Goal- Do not tell a single lie today no matter how small.


With my eating disorder, I've definitely had my fair share of lies. It's hard keeping your secrets hidden no matter how big or small the secret is. I feel like i have alot of power and control when i lie especially about food because that's one of the things that i want most of control, and i feel like i'm good at keeping my behavior with food hidden, safe where no one can take it away from me. I feel like this is my disease and my problem only and when people especially the people i love find out i feel like a little bit of my control and power is taken away and that's really scary to me. Lying is a part of keeping secrets and disorders alive and i think that's the main reason why friends and family are so affected.



No comments:

Post a Comment