Strong

Strong

Sunday, September 21, 2014

First time at church in a year

Today i went to church for the first time in a long time because it is my grandpa's birthday and he passed away about 9 months ago and he was very religious and yeah i think he was happy to see all of us there. It was kind of boring because i'm not really into this whole church, religion thing but also because throughout the whole room there were babies screaming and crying, it was almost impossible for anyone to focus on the pastor because there were babies crying! I honestly think there should be a nursery, there's sunday school but i think it's only for grade school kids. It was very distracting and my parents even agreed with me that there should be some sort of nursery set up there. At my old church there was one and that church is actually very kid oriented and it's not all learning about God but it makes it more fun for the kids and i really like the set up for everyone that is involved. There's a nursery for babies all up to like 6 or 7 and then there's what's called kidzworld (i think that's what it's called) for 7 year olds up until 5th grade, The Wire for 5th-8th grades and the hub for high schoolers. It's actually really fun and a really good church but i don't feel weird going there because i'm not really religious.

After we went to a breakfast restaurant and I don't normally like it but the past 2 times i've gone there i found something that i like! Scrambled eggs, biscuit w/butter and country potatoes. It was really good and the whole meal was only 318 calories! Today i went on a 2 mile run and after my mom started pampering me for Tuesday! I got my nails and toes done and a little bit later i'm getting my hair dyed and a facial.

I'm really excited for Tuesday and Wednesday, tuesday my mom's picking me up from school early and wednesday i'll be in Kansas city for pretty much the whole day!


DEMI WORLD TOUR!!







No comments:

Post a Comment