Strong

Strong

Saturday, August 30, 2014

September 4th

Quote- "Jail didn't make me find God, he's always been there. They can lock me up in my spirit my love can never be confined to prison walls" LIL WAYNE

Demi's words- At the end of the day your spirit and soul can never be compromised. No matter what kind of limitations or boundaries people may try to create around you, it's your ability to love yourself and others that moves mountains.

Goal- Don't allow your emotional restrictions to hold you back.


The emotional side of me often gets the best of me and sometimes it keeps me out of trouble and it allows me to think about things more instead of impulsively act on them. Then there's the part where my self-esteem takes over and doesn't allow me to do the things that i very well possibly could do that but i'm too scared or embarrassed to actually do it. I have always tended to stay an emotional mind rather than being in my wise mind and i think that's where most of my stress and frustrations lie. It's important to focus on your wise mind and you can do that by taking care of yourself. Self-care can change your attitude more than you probably think.

No comments:

Post a Comment