Strong

Strong

Sunday, August 3, 2014

August 9th

Quote- "Remember only God can judge ya. Forget the haters cause someone loves ya" MILEY CYRUS "WE CAN'T STOP"

Demi's words- You can't please everyone. The only thing you can really focus on is living your life. If someone doesn't like what you do, just remember it's not personal and keep expressing yourself the way you want to.

Goal- Don't think about how people will perceive you or how you express yourself. As long as you're battering yourself and making yourself happy, nothing else matters.


I have given up on wasting my time trying to please people and freaking out if whether they like me or not. At the end of the day the only things that matter are you're friends and family and that's all that matters. Not everyone will like you and truthfully that does kind of sting me a little bit because I care a lot about what people think about me but I've grown up a little bit and realized that those who don't like you don't matter and you should just focus on the consistency in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment