Strong

Strong

Saturday, July 26, 2014

uneventful weekend

So far this weekend has been filled with basketball games which means staying home alone. This is can be notorious for a bingeing and purging session which is exactly what happened, I was planning to not eat until my parents got home which would've been like 6pm but unexpectedly my brother and my parents had time to come home between games and they told me that they didn't know if they could so I had preplanned this and than at 9:30 my mom offered me breakfast and that's pretty much how the bingeing and purging fest started. I was so mad when I heard the garage door open, my plans were just thrown out the window. I had like 350 calories for breakfast. Peanut butter toast and a banana which was delicious i haven't had peanut butter toast in forever but i was still pretty upset but they would think i'm crazy if i showed my frustration of their unexpected visit. It actually was good though. When my parents left for another basketball game at 1pm until 6pm i was fine and kept myself occupied until about 4:30 and that's when the grossly anticipated binge came, i had a chicken pot pie which was 610 calories and a bowl of cereal which was maximum 120. i also had a couple things before that but it wasn't a binge i didn't feel like a out of control ape as i did then, i literally couldn't stop myself for that hour and a half i had food in my mouth at all times till about like 5:30 and i attempted to purge but my gag reflex ever since last year just stopped working so now i "purge" by exercise and a natural laxative effect obviously my mom would know if i bought real laxatives because i don't have a car but i'm working on my learners and i'm retaking my test yeah i know! On Tuesday and this is my 3rd time taking it, 3rd times the charm right?

Anyway yeah i exercised like 1000 calories today and yesterday 1200 with about 700 calories which wasn't great but tomorrow i'm determined to get my shit together and gain a lot more self control than i have been these last couple days.

How has everyone been doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment