Strong

Strong

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

June 3rd

Quote- "Forever-is composed of Nows"


Demi's words- Stop searching for the next great thing. You are in it right now. The next moment will come to you when it's ready as long as you stay present. It's human nature to constantly, get distracted by everything we want in life, where were going next, and what we've left behind. Focus on where you're at right now with all you have.

Goal- Absorb the moment you're in right now and commit it to memory.


I always am looking for things to do next or planning my day's day's in advance so I know exactly what i'm going to do that day. I get anxious and hot headed when I don't know what's going on I've always been that way since I was little. Worrying about what i'm doing next if everything's going exactly according to my plans won't bring me happiness. Life is so much more than planning. LIfe isn't worth that anxiety, honestly life isn't set according to anyone's plans you just have to roll with it. Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you're going to get. Living in this moment is a blessing, looking up for the stars without care in the world is a blessing. Everyone who is stressed or anxious about the days ahead should attempt to live in the here and now and see how much peace it brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment