Strong

Strong

Friday, July 11, 2014

July 15th

Quote- "You should never apologize for your existence"

Demi's words- Too many people will say sorry for things that they really don't need to apologize for. We all do it. When we startle someone, or when someone bumps into you we say sorry when it isn't our fault. We are just trying to be polite. But what you are actually telling yourself that you're not worthy of standing right where you are! You deserve to be on earth, wherever that may be.

Goal- Be proud of where you are today and how far you've come on your journey. You are exactly where you are supposed to be.


I'm proud of how far I've come through my middle school years. When I go somewhere that reminds me of my past, I think of how far I've come from where I was a couple years ago and that feeling is really good. I may not be exactly where I want to be but i'm better than I was a couple years ago. Every year has some sort of struggles and triumphs, everyone goes through them. The positive thing to do is to look back on your past and think how you survived that trying time in your life, not how terrible that experience was and how nothing has changed from that moment. You may have the same struggles but the inspiring thing is you survived that awful time in your life and that's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment