Strong

Strong

Sunday, June 1, 2014

June 4th

Quote- "You have everything you need inside of you. The key is living honestly so you can connect and be in touch with who you really are"

Demi's words- A huge part of my recovery was learning that I didn't need to search outside of myself. I had the answers and the inner peace within me. When we finally realize this-it becomes so liberating.

Goal- Stand in front of the mirror today and tell yourself "I have everything I need inside of me"

A big part of my struggles are hiding them and keeping them to myself because it feels safe. I feel safe with my behaviors but in order to stop them I need to search for a higher power to give me the courage and strength to be able to stop. I don't believe in god but I do believe in a higher power that gives everyone the courage and strength to stand up to their demons.

No comments:

Post a Comment