Strong

Strong

Friday, June 20, 2014

June 25th

Quote- "I choose not to be a victim"

Demi's words- It would be pretty easy for me to play the victim with everything in my life that I've been through, but that doesn't help me nor would it inspire anyone else. It's my choice to let my past experienced teach and empower me so that I can help others.

Goal- Think about something traumatic that happened in your life and find a way to use it for the greater good.


Playing the victim will get you nowhere you will just feel sorry for yourself and that's not the right approach to look at negative things. The more positive thing for you to do and to inspire other people is to think about what happened, learn from it and move on. It is more inspiring to learn from it and change society than to feel sorry for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment