Strong

Strong

Friday, June 13, 2014

June 22nd

Quote- "The pain passes, but the beauty remains" PIERRE-AUGUSTE RENOIR

Demi's words- When we're going through trying and difficult times, it's hard to imagine anything but the immense suffering we are in. But there is always light at the end of the tunnel. I have learned the pain always passes, but the beauty comes from your transformations will last forever. Know that one day you'll be able to look back and appreciate what you've grown from.

Goal- Don't immerse yourself in the pain-it will pass.


It can be hard to realize that whatever you're going through will no longer be here. It's hard to imagine a little voice in your head that's been there with you 24/7 for months, years and even decades suddenly disappears and it can be really scary. That's one of the reasons i'm scared of letting my problems go because for years as sick of this sounds it's sort of a comfort that can never seem to be replaced. I know that voice will suddenly get quieter and quieter with recovery and it makes me rethink my recovery. I know it will be hard but it will be exciting when the day comes when I no longer miss my eating disorder or cutting and I know that this is the right step to getting to where I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment