Strong

Strong

Friday, June 13, 2014

June 16th

Quote- "We often look outside ourselves for answers, for happiness, for a chance to feel whole"

Demi's words- When I was consumed by my addictions, I realize now, I was looking outside of myself for answers, happiness, peace, and love. I didn't know at the time that this was causing me so much pain. My recovery taught me that I have to find the answers and strength within myself.

Goal- Think about what it is you really want and not what others expect of you


It never occurred to me that this is exactly what i'm searching for. I physically search for happiness, peace and love because emotionally i'm not getting whatever I need. It makes a lot of sense why many people have mental health issues because they're searching long and hard for a sensation of whatever they're missing in their lives. It makes me think about myself and my problems a lot more. most of my problems are physical but they have very deep rooted problems that I can only fix with being able to tune in with my emotional side a lot more than just pushing those feelings away. You will never find what you're wanting to find when the problems is rooted deep down, when you finally realize you need to start connecting with your emotional self your physical habits will no longer be needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment