Strong

Strong

Sunday, May 11, 2014

mothers day

Happy mother's day everyone! I know I am very blessed for my mommy :)
Yesterday I went to my friends house and she has a pool so we were going swimming and I actually was really nervous to wear a swimsuit because I haven't worn one in a long time, but it was actually okay I got 2 new swimsuits at the mall and they're really cute! I also got a lot of shorts because I desperately needed summer shorts! It was really fun and good to catch up but I got really sunburnt not really bad but it feels worse than it actually is. I find it really sad that i'm so out of shape that when I woke up this morning my inner thighs killed :( it's really annoying but whatever. For mothers day today we had lunch with my grandpa and grandma which actually was really good and i'm really happy that they showed up. I see that they're making effort and they are being themselves and that makes me really happy. We ordered food out and i'm not gonna lie I was kind of anxious about it but it ended up being fine my laxative effect: Diet Dr. Pepper! It's really nice outside, I absolutely love summer! I'm really grateful for my family even when I don't always show it and i'm really blessed to have the family I have

What did you do for mothers day? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment