Strong

Strong

Friday, April 18, 2014

April 21st

Quote- "May you live as long as you want and not want as long as you love" TRADITIONAL IRISH SAYING

Demi's words- Our lives consist of the beauty we fill them with- the more beauty we surround ourselves with, the richer our lives will be. But wanting everything more and more blocks us from enjoying what we already have. It's good to want things in life, but it's also important to not be greedy.

Goal- Don't obsess over what you don't have, feel grateful for what you already do have.

I'm really grateful and blessed for the family and life that I have. I don't have the perfect life but nobody does, there are people in Africa who have to walk miles just to get water and that water isn't even fresh. I definitely have gone through my own hell but through the things I've been through and my story i'm blessed to be able to inspire people with my story, and being a lovatic is a blessing in an d of itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment