Strong

Strong

Friday, April 11, 2014

April 16th

Quote- "Do something. Your future self will thank you for it" NIK AD

Demi's words- All the decisions you make today in your life affect you in the long run. The thins that you're telling yourself, the things you're putting in your body, the people you surround yourself with- they stay with you. Whether it's ten days or years from now, it's important to be mindful of how you treat yourself. With this in mind it is so important to think about the bigger picture.

Goal- Every time you have a self-destructive thought, tell yourself the exact opposite. Watch how quickly your behavior can change when you're being mindful and positive.

I never thought the first time I did a self-destructive action never did I think that it would still be with me today. What i'm doing right now it will not help my future self at all it is hurting it drastically. I wish when I chose to hurt myself that I would affect my future self I only thought about that exact moment. When I think more about it in a way it actually is helping my future self because of my story and that's something that I take great pride in.

No comments:

Post a Comment