Strong

Strong

Monday, March 24, 2014

March 31st

Quote- "Listen to other people's stories and find the strength and beauty in their actions"

Demi's words- I love to hear my fans' stories because they are so inspiring. They tell me how to have overcome bullying, eating disorders, addiction, cutting, and it's amazing how much strength we each have inside us. I also believe that when you share your story, the strength in you grows and the inspirational effect you have on other multiplies. It takes courage to open up to others.

Goal- Call a friend in need and tell them a story about when you had a hard time and how you got through it.


The thing that I want to change the most in this world is to have people share their stories free of shame. I think too many people are in pain and don't say anything because they feel they can't open up and it's important to have role models out there that do share their struggles to persuade others to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment