Strong

Strong

Friday, March 14, 2014

march 17th

Quote- "Dream big or go home. As far as we know we are here only once, so release your fear and embrace your dreams"

Demi's words- Don't waste another second not doing what you love. Your dreams are yours for a reason so run after them fearlessly with open arms. Everything I've achieved in life came to me because I knew what I wanted and went for it wholeheartedly. Having big dreams used to scare me, but once I started achieving them I started embracing them, and that's when they started embracing me.

Goal- Write down every dream you have for your life. Remember, no dream is too big for you. The world is yours for the taking.


I have a lot of dreams that I want to achieve and I'm passionate about my dreams. Life is always about dreams and passions, follow your dreams and passions and don't let anyone tell you otherwise cause you never know you might be the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment