Strong

Strong

Thursday, March 13, 2014

march 14th

Quote- "Honor every feeling and you can live truthfully" UNKNOWN

Demi's words- One of the things I've come to love about life is that its never just one thing. At times we are filled with joy, boredom, or loss and despair. All of these emotions make up the fabric of our lives. We cannot control everything, but we can control how we allow these various moments to affect us. I used to take every disappointment as a major loss, a personal statement about the future of our dreams. Now I have learned that life should be filled with every shade of feeling, every texture of emotion, and that there's beauty in that as long as I honor myself truthfully in every moment.

Goal- Think about someone or something that broke your heart and then you change and grow for the better.


I've experienced a lot of different situations with family, friends, adults and my classmates but one thing that I take away from every negative encounter I've had with these people I have learned and grew from each situation and experience and they are equally embedded in my brain. I have learned about betrayal, heartbreak, abandonment, abuse, karma and each one I have grown so much stronger and most importantly it has made my choices of relationships and friendships more wiser and knowledgeable about different people and how to encounter them. I have learned from a lot of many different people and it has made my choices wiser and I have learned to weed out negative people and bring in positive. Stand up myself when I'm being attacked by negativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment