Strong

Strong

Sunday, February 9, 2014

February 9th

Quote- "The greatest wealth is health" ROMAN FORT

Demi's words- Good health is something that all the riches in the world can't but. Take good care of yourself and count your blessings. Be thankful you woke up today because not everyday is guaranteed. I spent so long taking my God-given health for granted that I forgot how blessed I am to be alive today. Our body is our temple. Treat it like your sanctuary

Goal- Do something good for your body today. Go for a run or a hike or take a yoga class. But most importantly, be grateful for the life you are living today.

Today I went to my grandpas funeral and I realized when I read this quote that so many people are fighting for their lives and I'm here a normal 15 year old girl slowly destroying my own life where I have total control how I destroy it. My grandpa he didn't have that choice and I know he's in a better place free from pain and suffering. I feel guilty that god fought for my life from the very beginning and I'm trying to change gods creation, I've realized while I was at the funeral service that god is beautiful and life is beautiful sorrow, happiness, every type of emotion because of Jesus. I feel guilty that my grandpa who doesn't deserve to die and shouldn't have and I know everyone has to die sometimes but I feel like he needed more time on this earth. While I should be in the ground while I'm doing nothing but hurting my family with my problems. I wish I could be more like him, no one could pass up my grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment