Strong

Strong

Friday, February 14, 2014

February 11th

quote- "The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it" NICHOLAS SPARKS

Demi's words- Oftentimes, when i'm struggling with loss or heartbreak, I waste so much time looking for answers that I had within myself all along. I get a million opinions on how to deal with something or someone, but I overlook the most obvious part, which is that the same thing that is causing the power to heal me.

Goal- Remember that there isn't always an immediate solution. Be patient and ask for help and guidance from someone with more life experience.

I love getting advice and support from friends, but I also appreciate the and advice from my older cousins and my mom or someone older than me because they have more experiences therefore have more solid advice. Sometimes I can't go to my friends when I need help because they wouldn't understand but my family will and there are things where my family wouldn't understand but my friends will. That's why I think it's really important to have friends because you obviously love your family but sometimes you just want to have your friends know what's going on and they might cope with it better than your family would.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment