Strong

Strong

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years!

Happy New Years! These past couple years New Years takes on a whole knew meaning for me, it's more than just a new year it's the satisfaction that I survived a whole year! That's the most amazing realization for me and to spend it with my best friend makes it more special! It validates that I survived another year with my demons, my demons and struggles do not define me the fact that I survived another year is really amazing.

I know just to the average person it's just "oh it's another year!" But to me I say " wow I survived another year" and that's awesome!

I'm not making any New Years resolutions this year because they never happen.

But New years resolutions don't really mean anything all it is is just setting yourself up for failure and frankly I don't have that kindof motivation right now.

Whoever does New Years resolutions and actually succeeds can you give me tips? Cause I can't haha

Later I will start Demi's new book!

No comments:

Post a Comment