Strong

Strong

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

January 5th

"There are so many beautiful, talented souls in this world. Don't let anything stand in the way of your potential"

I've encountered so many people in my life who tell me that I can't do something. Those people are just testing you and you can't let them bring you down. True friends will lift you up and believe in you. Don't allow anyone to tell you you can't live your dreams because if you don't believe in yourself than no body will.

Think about one thing that you've been holding back on doing and start doing it today, Be fearless


There have been so many times in my life where people have brought me down including adults and I let the things they said and how they treated me get the best of me. That's why I have most of the problems I do because I listen to those people even though I know I shouldn't. People who don't like you or don't know you they have no reason to say anything good about you because they don't know you and unfortanetly I can't help but listen to them because why would people who don't know you lie? I am currently nowhere near any of those people anymore and I don't really have to be forced to be with this people anymore, I have friends and family that know me and love and support me and that's all that matters. People who don't know you aren't worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment