Strong

Strong

Friday, January 24, 2014

I don't even know what to title this post I'm just going to write,
My grandpa is not doing well at all.. My parents are really sad about it and I've been trying to help them the best I can. His lab results I don't know what for but my dad says there not looking good if not worse than they were before, so I'm really sad about that I mean he's a great grandparent and honestly he's the only grandpa of mine of out 2 that actually seems to give a shit about us and than means more to me than he will ever know.

I know my other 2 grandpas and grandmas care but they don't show it because their too wrapped up in their own lives and problems.

My family came over last night which was soo nice to just forget about everything and just hangout and talk I loved it. My cousin was actually nice! I mean she is nice but not very warm and friendly like the rest of them are so that's nice.

I love my family their seriously my rock I have no idea what I'd do if I didn't have their support their the best family anyone could ask for!

I'm feeling so blessed to have the best family in the world! They're amazing I love them so much

Friends come and go but family is forever it doesn't matter if your friends are there for you because your family will always be there for you 100% of the time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment