Strong

Strong

Monday, January 20, 2014

Cute innocent little brother :)

Ok this just happened 30 minutes ago and I just had to write about because it's just the cutest thing ever, ok so I just got back from walking around the neighborhood and my dad came in to my brothers room and asked him why he looks sad and it looks like he's been crying and he said "Harper stole my spot" (in hide and seek) and it was the cutest thing not that he was sad but the fact that that was what he was crying about. I mean if that's what 7 year olds are crying about these days then I can I be a 7 year old? That made me smile I just love the innocence of little kids and love having little siblings for this reason it's like shadowing me when I was little.

I actually saw a picture of me when I was in I think 1st or second grade and I was so cute! And innocent and didn't have to worry about anything

Now I have more problems that I have to deal with that it's sometimes overwhelming I never want my kids to grow up for this reason to stay adorable and innocent and not know much about the world yet.

I wish I didn't have to grow up life would be so much simpler that way

No comments:

Post a Comment