Strong

Strong

Monday, May 2, 2016

Day 27 #30dayfreedomchallenge

Like I said on Day 26, I will try again later because I epicly failed trying to write something nice to myself. Is that sad?

What is a challenge you would like to start over? 

This was before I found myself not being able to write the love letter. 

I never really thought of authenticity being a character trait before I started this challenge. I knew I was being fake to some extent but never really knew there was a name to a feeling if that makes sense. So I guess what I would add to the "What does freedom mean to you?" prompt is authenticity.

Freedom means to me, more than anything is feeling like I'm able to be authentic. I said this in my first go around but I very much believe that nobody deserves to be fake just so you are able to keep one of your sacred secrets hidden and "safe". Being authentic is in a sense a type of freedom that makes freedom what it is. I never realized how much authenticity you provide to other people makes you carry more freedom because you are being honest.

Not hiding who you really are and feeling like you are allowed to show your true authentic self.


Image result for authenticity

No comments:

Post a Comment