Strong

Strong

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Day 2 #30dayfreedomchallenge

1. What do you want most from recovery/freedom?
2. What would you need when you feel discouraged?
3. #1 value in recovery

Question 1- 
What I want most from recovery is to just live without being bombarded by numbers and what my weight. That hope seems very unfathomable to me but I hope one day that I will be strong enough in order to do so. Let go and be free.

Question 2-
I would defenitely need patience when I am feeling discouraged. My parents don't understand at all what my eating issues mean or even what they are. From my parents what I would need the most is understanding and being able to listen to me and hear me out with no arguments. I would need extra support and help from my teachers at school or at least my counselor to just if it's possible check up on me would make me feel wanted. Even if I lie because that's what I tend to do, it would still mean a lot knowing that she cared enough to do that.

What  did/do/are you going to need when you began or hesitant to begin recovery?


Question 3-
My #1 value in recovery is probably courage and perseverance. For me personally I think that's what would be the most important in order for me to be successful.

Image result for freedom

Image result for freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment