Strong

Strong

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

#30dayfreedomchallenge

I decided to do this challenge because I found out from this amazing woman Lauren Marsh who is a healing coach and mentor for people with eating disorders and she has a website www.healingforeatingdisorders.com it's a really well put together website and I suggest you all check it out and join me in this challenge! She also has a YouTube videos for each day of the challenge. There is a tab on her website I believe and all you have to do is type your name and your email and you will be subscribed to the challenge emails. I'm not sure if you will be subscribed to her website emails as well?! I'm not sure but I found her website a year ago and I don't really remember what I searched to find it but I'm very glad I did!

Day 1- Do something for yourself everyday this month

My time for myself is when I get home from school and watch YouTube. I live my life through the people who I'm subscribed to. I feel like I know all of them because almost all of them are daily vloggers which I absolutely love! I know I might sound like a total physcho but I absolutely love YouTube I can't really imagine myself not watching it everyday...

How do you make time for yourself, if not challenge yourself this month by doing at least one thing for 30 minutes every day to regroup yourself. I personally need my alone time in order to function.

Is anyone else like that?







The challenge actually started April 1st but I was busy getting our new puppy this weekend! Check out the last post if you want more details on him. Since I'm starting this April 4th I will end May 4th  so a full month :) I just started kind of late

No comments:

Post a Comment