Strong

Strong

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Comparing bodies to other girls

I decided to write this post because I've definitely noticed this year especially my issue with comparing myself to other girls bodies. Whether it's in class or on the bus I seem to always compare my body to others which I know it sounds silly but I can't help it! It's definitely a new thing for me, I've never really had a problem with comparing anyone else to me it just sort of came up I guess.

I also want to do another post about secretly judging others who are overweight when we ourselves struggle with eating disorders. I notice that in myself as well which unfortunately is a terribly vain side affect of my eating problems at least for me anyway. I do feel awful about it and it's not even like I'm trying to either it just happens.

I guess because I wasn't around a lot of people except for my family this whole summer so I guess that's why? I seriously don't have any explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment