Strong

Strong

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Triplets debut?

My other cousin who got pregnant about 10 weeks later than my cousin C who just had Henry. The night she turned 31 weeks she went into labor and they were able to stop it which is really good, she's been in the hospital for about a week on Saturday she'll be 32 weeks which is really good because their lungs are pretty much developed enough to survive out of the womb and pretty much all their growing is over with except for the weight of course.

L (cousin), I saw her 5 days before she went into labor and 2 days before C gave birth to Henry :) Anyway she told me that two of them weigh 2 pounds and one weighs 3 and they gain a lot within 2 weeks now.

Since I was born 3 months premature and so she knows all the NICU stuff and she said every hour left in the womb is a day less in the NICU so that's good news. It'll be pretty cool if they were born on the 4th of July :) It would be pretty easy to remember.

I have a feeling she won't make it to 33 weeks but we'll see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment