Strong

Strong

Friday, November 7, 2014

Source:Hello Poetry poems

She never cried
She cries late
Every night
Turns off all the 
Lights
Sits in bed
Bawls
Her eyes out
In the dark
Cutting out pieces
Of her heart
No one can see 
The scars
Of her sewing
Back up her chest
Soon she will be
An empty shell
Hopefully
Putting her soul to rest
If her heart
Is no longer there
It can't get broken
Right?
If no one can see
The tears 
Then she never cried
Right?


Wonder
You wonder
Why i wiggle
So much
Why my legs
Bounce 
And my hands
Truth is
My mind
Can't slow down
It doesn't show
How to take a day off 
It's far too good
At tormenting me
More and more
With each 
Passing second 


Difficult
If hers is a long and lonely climb 
Atop he distant perch
His then was a length trek
Across the endless earth 


Don't allow yourself to feel "dumb" or 
"Stupid" based on your inability to 
Achieve something you care little about 



Reminded
The sea, endless, magnificent blue
Reminds me of your deep swirling eyes
Looking at me with mischievous love
Reflecting the big, open skies
The stars of the dark night
Remind me of the scars dotted on your 
Skin
Painting your body in loose touches
Polaroid's of everywhere you've been



Language of the heart
If mathematics
Is the universal language of
Science
And music
Is the universal language of the 
Soul
Poetry is
The universal language of the 
Heart


Paint me
Take a soft tipped brush
Dip and trace my nakedness
Viscous dripping rainbow streams
Clothe me here within our dreams
Swirl my curves
With satin pink
Let your brush flutter and sink
Lower, purples, red and blue
I'm a canvas here for you
Paint me scarlet, paint me gold 
Paint some words
Italic, bold
Stop when you begin to weep
A masterpiece, for us too keep 








No comments:

Post a Comment