Strong

Strong

Sunday, September 28, 2014

September 29th

Quote- "Don't procrastinate happiness"

Demi's words- There was a time where i was so down and depressed. All i wanted was to feel happiness and i constantly looked for it outside of myself. I heard the expression "Change your thoughts, change your life". At first i wasn't sure about it because i blamed external forces and other people for my unhappiness. I decided to try changing my thoughts and i found that i was instantly a happier person. The power of the mind is so incredible, when i started being proactive about leading a happy life it made all the difference.

Goal- Happiness may come tomorrow, but don't rely on that. Get on your road to happiness today and now.

Life's too short to be anything but happy. I'm scared that i will never experience happiness again before my teenage years are over. I want to be happy again, i just don't know how. I know for a fact that i have to change my thoughts in order to regain confidence and happiness in myself i just don't know how or if that's even possible for me. I know it's possible for me i just can't imagine myself ever like the girl before my depression started. Change your thoughts, change your life is an interesting quote, yet so true. I'm so conflicted between wanting to change or to getting myself so far down the rabbit hole that i have to pried out and then i will be "allowed" help which i know isn't true. Happiness is everything. If you're not happy, you're not actually living. It's important to always search for happiness no matter where you are and live life with a smile on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment