Strong

Strong

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

September 12th 2014

People ask me why i'm sad or acting a little strange (ha, who am i kidding i'm always strange) i reply with a very simple answer, fine. That is the magic word to everything these days. I hide behind my fake smile and fake words so no one can see through my hollow soul where my thoughts consume every waking moment. The deep hole of pain i've dug for myself, buried deep with the precious fuel which keeps me going until one day it just gives out because i'm too good at hiding or too naive to see past my cold eyes and fake smile. Code names keep my demons alive you see. I'm fine=help me. I'm not hungry= I'm starving (literally). I'm going to the bathroom=slicking my skin in the bathroom stall while my demons trickle out one by one drop, drop, drop. No one understands the pressure that society puts on us: How to look, how to act, what to do, what to say. Constant judgment from other people which is emotionally exhausting to deal with. No one realizes the immense pressure everyone puts on us and it's not right because we should all be made to feel like we are inferior just plain unsatisfactory. Why? I don't understand why people just like me and you are constantly judged for every wrong move we make. It's not fair and absolutely wrong to do because you could easily push someone over the edge. You never know what anyone goes through when you're not around so don't even judge or say anything judgmental because you never know what they go through on a daily basis. The world would be a much better and safer place if we all decide as a society to stop hating other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment