Strong

Strong

Saturday, September 6, 2014

September 10th

Quote-"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it" ALBERT SHWEITZER

Demi's words- Good deeds are contagious, but for some reason, people sometimes need permission. Some people may be afraid to step out of their comfort zones and do something they would feel uncomfortable doing. It's important to set a good example for those around you because other people will follow suit.

Goal- Lead and inspire others with your good deeds


Even when i'm struggling, i still find a need to inspire others with the things that i have learned and things that i am currently learning. I feel like i have this huge urge and desire to give others hope and inspire people no matter what they're situation is, is because i know what it feels like to not have hope. I know what it feels like to feel hopeless and feel like you're never going to get better. I know what it feels like to not have anyone understanding you. That's why, because i know what it's like to not have hope so i want to give others hope no matter if myself actually believe it or not. Also i have this huge interest in psychology and i really feel like i have a calling to be in the mental health field. I love giving advice/experience with others. I love my blog, i love writing my thoughts out and i love writing in general but also my drive to write is because i know none of my viewers comment on my blog posts but i do see and get overjoyed to see people all over the world read my blog. Even if they don't reach out, i know that they keep reading my blog because they can relate or are just interested in me. I don't really understand they would just view my writing just because i'm interesting, i personally don't believe i'm interesting but maybe i am? Helping people can give you the help and advice you need to help yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment