Strong

Strong

Monday, July 21, 2014

July 24th

Quote- "Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, it's not the end" ANONYMOUS

Demi's words- When you find yourself going through difficult times, you may think life is over and ruined. But you're not even close. When I went into treatment I was convinced my life was over. I thought I wasn't going to have a career and that people wouldn't like me anymore. I thought it was the end, but really it was the first day of the rest of my life. No matter what you're going through, you can start over and find the positivity in a new beginning.

Goal- Give yourself time to process whatever you're going through in life. It's never too late to have a fresh beginning.


I've had a lot of times in my life where I thought this was legitimately the end because I was in so much pain I thought there was no way I would get through it. In all honesty, I still feel that way but I now know that I will get through this no matter how bad it is I can get through this because god wouldn't give me anything I couldn't handle even when it often seems like he's testing me. Working on yourself inside and outside is a process and it doesn't happen overnight, you just have to keep going knowing in your heart that this too shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment