Strong

Strong

Friday, July 11, 2014

July 17th

Quote- "Always act like you're wearing an invisible crown" UNKNOWN

Demi's words- When we give so much ourselves to our work it's really important to do our best. No matter what other people think of your creation, it's so important to celebrate our labors and creativity. Part of creativity is that we usually get better with more practice and experience. Each project you do will usually be better than the previous one. It's not about perfecting anything-it's about getting better.

Goal- No matter how you feel, don't forget to recognize your hard work, perseverance and creativity.


Its hard for me to accept the fact that I did good at something because for some reason I tend to always find a negative thing about whatever I've been doing. I don't really know, it's a very subconscious thing because I don't even know i'm saying or acting negatively until someone tells me. I guess my negativity seeps through positive things in my life. I'm trying to notice my negativity more and try to find more positives than negatives in situations. If you don't succeed at something that you wish to accomplish you should beat yourself up about it. You should know that you tried your hardest and you'll try again next time. Not succeeding the first time doesn't make you a failure and that's something that i'm learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment