Strong

Strong

Friday, April 18, 2014

April 23rd

Quote- "Nobody is perfect. As long as we continue to strive to be better, our imperfections are part of our journey".

Demi's words- How many times have you done something "wrong" and then regretted it later? As long as we learn something from it, the experience is not wasted. We aren't perfect; we are here to learn from our mistakes and imperfections, not beat ourselves up for them.

Goal- Think about how you alter your regrets into lessons for the future.

I've done more things than I can count that I regret with my whole heart, I would do anything to take the actions and words I've said. I think the most regretful moment when I almost lost the friendships that mean the most to me. I've learned so much but I do not regret any bad trauma that I went through. In the end it taught and made me stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment