Strong

Strong

Sunday, March 30, 2014

April 3rd

Quote- "Always remember, actions speak louder than words"

Demi's words- I continually strive to be better by evaluating daily actions and how they affect other people, when I realize that my actions may have hurt them someone, I make a point to go to them and apologize. It feels good when I make a conscious effort to recognize my faults and then do everything I can to make them right and demonstrate my love. These actions are much more impactful then words

Goal- Whether it is to apologize or to reconnect, tell them that you love them or that you are sorry.


Yesterday I noticed this girl had a shirt that said "I beat anorexia" and I don't know if she saw me looking at it but she said "Do you like my shirt? it's pretty cool isn't it?" and I couldn't tell if she was serious or if she was making fun of it because she kind of smirking and smiling when she said t. id when she said it. I think if that was me and how I would feel if I showed someone the same shirt and had the same reaction I did, and when I thought about it more I realized what I had done and i didn't know if i should say sorry or to give my mental health speech but either way my plan is when i see her next i'm going to ask her if she actually did have anorexia or if she was just mocking this serious mental illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment